Directory of animal rescue web sites mainly in the UK. Grouped by location and animal.
Let Google search this site for you.
- British Wild Bird Rescue: Scarborough: britishwildbirdrescue.simdif.com: This site is dedicated to the welfare of UK wild birds and other wildlife. Use The UK Wildlife Rescue Directory to find immediate advice and/or long term care for sick or injured wildlife in distress in the UK.
- British Trust
for Ornithology: www.birdcare.com Census
work. Members record birds
- Corio raptor care: high bentham north yorkshire: http://www.raptor.org.uk: rescue and rehab centre near lancaster for birds of prey, eagles, owls
- Claws'n'Paws Hartlepool: Hartlepool: http://www.clawsnpawsarc.com: Volunteer Organisation which is a Regd. Charity assisting the fostering, adopting, rehoming and rehab of small domestic and wild birds and animals that are injured, abused, sick or homeless. Working towards opening a new shelter for our area by 2018. Currently providing advice and signposting services
- International Centre for Birds of Prey: Newent, Gloucestershire: http://www.icbp.org
- Hedgehog and Garden Birds Rescue: Staffordshire/West Midlands: http://www.hgbr.co.uk Rescue and rehabilitate injured, wounded, ill or orphaned wildlife, Birds, Hedgehogs. We offer advice on wildlife
- Help Wildlife: National Organisation: http://www.helpwildlife.co.uk: Detailed advice about when and how to help injured and orphaned wildlife and UK wide listings of wildlife rescue organisations
- Mousehole Wild
Bird Hospital (Cornwall) www.chycor.co.uk/mousehole-sanctuary Accepts
any bird in need of care. Treats 1500 birds per year
- Mr Wally AWOL and Friends.: Cowes, Isle of Wight: mrwallyawolandfriends.webs.com: Isle of Wight based organisation for the rescue and rehabilitation of wild birds. Emphasis on Pigeons and Doves. Regrettably cannot accept sea birds, waterfowl or waders.
- North Wales Bird
Trust: Llandudno. North |Wales: http://www.northwalesbirdtrust.co.uk: Rehabilitation
Centre for Birds of Prey & Tropical birds. Registered Charity.
- Pugneys Swan
& Wildlife Sanctuary: Wakefield, West Yorkshire: http://members.madasafish.com/~nickirobson/: Has
cared for injured swans, squirrels, foxes, owls, birds of prey etc since
- Raptor Rescue:
National Organisation: http://www.raptorrescue.org.uk: An organisation
dedicated to ensuring that all sick and injured birds of prey are cared
for by qualified persons, and that whenever possible, they are released
back into the wild.
- Safewings Ilsham,
Northants: http://www.uksafari.com/safewings Full time
bird rescue, involved in breed and release schemes. Safewings set up
the very first wild bird veterinary fund solely for the purpose of treating
injured wild birds. Not open to the public, not a charity, work is self
funded and covers a wide area in regard to bird rescue.
- SCA The Society for Conservation in Aviculture: http://www.thesca.org.uk Advice concerning: - Rehoming - Health and husbandry - Conservation issues
- South Devon Seabird Trust: Devon: http://seabirdtrust.co.uk: rescue & rehabilitation of oiled seabirds.
- Squirrel Ban - Deter Squirrels: SquirrelBan, Lancing, West Sussex: http://www.squirrelban.co.uk/ : Deter squirrels, stop squirrels, squirrel resistant, Squirrel proof bird feeder at Squirrel Ban.
- Three Owls Bird Sanctuary & Reserve: Rochdale, Lancashire: www.threeowls.co.uk: Founded in 1962. Very experienced in all forms of wild bird care and rehabilitation. Has fully-manned Helpline service and 5-acre established nature reserve with ponds and mature trees. Former wild bird hospital now specialising in information and conservation facilities. Regularly updated detailed website.
- Valley Forge Native Wildlife Refuge: Aberdeenshire: http://valleyforge.org.uk: Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation centre initially founded as a refuge for wild birds with permanent disabilities.
- Wild Bird Aid: Isle of Wight: http://www.voigt-web.co.uk: Wild Bird Aid is an Isle of Wight based small non profit voluntary wild bird rescue run from our family homes specialising in the rescue, rehabilitation and release of native birds.
- Wild Wings Birds of Prey: Worsley Manchester: http://www.wild-wings.net Not for Profit Organisation. Centre open to the public. Owls Hawks Falcons Eagles and Black Vulture. Experience Days, Educational Visits etc.
- Wing and a Prayer Wild Bird and Owl Haven: Norfolk: http://www.wingandaprayerhaven.org.uk: A non profit, private sanctuary taking in wild birds, owls and other wildlife
- Wings of Freedom: Berkshire and National : http://www.wingsoffreedom.co.uk: Owl and Bird of prey 24 hour rescue call out, also rehabilitation and conservation of all raptors.