Directory of animal rescue web sites mainly in the UK. Grouped by location and animal.
Let Google search this site for you.
REPTILES, TORTOISES, TURTLES & OTHER EXOTICS
(Scroll down for Tortoises/Turtles)
- Brians exotic rehoming center: c,antrim newtownabbey: http://www.wix.com/briansexotics/brians-exotics We will accept all reptiles and exotic pets and even rapters and exotic parrots no matter the size or temperament we wont turn down a pet. It may be ill but still we can nurse it back to good health again
- DeepingReps Lincolnshire: http://www.deepingreps.moonfruit.com rescue, adoption and rehoming of reptiles within a 50mile radius of Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Giant African Land Snails: East Midlands: http://www.landsnails.weebly.com: Providing the most accurate and indepth information available on GALS care.
- Ians Vivarium Reptile Rescue Database: http://www.iansvivarium.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk: A new national UK Reptile Rehoming Database. Free to use whether you are rehoming, or looking to adopt a reptile.
- Manchester Axolotls: Manchester:http://www.manchester-axolotls.co.uk/adoption_and_rescue.htm Will adopt/rescue any Bearded Dragons other similar reptiles and give them a good home.
For more information please email me via my website.
- Medway Exotic Rescue: Chatham Kent: http://www.medwayexoticrescue.weebly.com: Rescue reptiles from all areas of uk. and info on keeping them.
- North East Reptile Rescue: Hartlepool: http://nerr.co.ukReptile/Exotic rescue and rehoming service for North East England
- North Wales Reptile
and Raptor Santuary: National Organisation: http://www.nwrr.co.uk:
and Repairing, Reptiles and Raptors in the North West and North Wales
- Proteus Reptile
Trust: Birmingham, Sedgley http://www.proteusreptiletrust.org/: We rescue and re-home reptiles from across the UK, and even offer holiday boarding and general advice.
- Reds reptile rescue: Derbyshire: http://www.redsreptilerescue.co.uk: reptile rescue based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
- Reptile House: Essex: http://reptilehouse.synthasite.com Rescues and Re-Homing. DWAA also taken although prior arrangments must be made. The Reptile House collects your animal.
- Reptile Rescue Den: Bolton Lancashire: http://www.reptilerescueden.co.uk Rescue sick or unwanted exotics/repti. Have been operating since 2005 and still going strong. Do NOT sell exotics/reptilesles
- Reptile Rescue & Holiday Boarding: St Austell, Cornwall: www.reptilerescues.webs.com: Saving reptiles from harm and neglect in Cornwall. I take in unwanted Snakes, Lizards, Inverts, Amphibians etc etc and give them a forever home.
- Reptilia Reptile Rescue: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire: http://www.reptiliareptilerescue.co.uk: An organization dedicated to the welfare of Reptiles. We will take in any reptile in need of attention or in need of rehoming. Snakes, Boas, Pythons, Corn Snakes, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Geckos, Monitor Lizards, Skinks, Iguanas etc.
- Sams Species Reptile Rescue and Sanctuary: Northamptonshire: http://www.samsspecies.yolasite.com: We take on neglected and unwanted Reptiles nationwide. We also offer a Reptile holiday care service.
- Slithering Serpents: South Shields: http://slitheringserpents.yolasite.com Take in unwanted, neglected, abused and ill treated small animals and reptiles, care for and re-home. we are non profit and do not put any animals to sleep
- Snakey Sue's Serpent Sanctuary: Harwich, Essex: http://www.snakeysue.com: Snakey Sue has rescued and rehomed peoples unwanted pet snakes for 15yrs she creates an income for them by taking them out on educational presentations at schools, childrens parties, team building and many other events plus donations for visits to the sanctuary and rehoming fees.
- Specialist Wildlife Services Exotic Animal Rescue: Nationwide: http://www.specialistwildlifeservices.org: For the last 10 years we have been re-homing for the Police, Government departments and other NGO's. As a non-profit, self funded voluntary organisation we give up our spare time to ensure the welfare & assist in the re-homing of non-domesticated non-native wild animals which have been abandoned, confiscated, surrendered to rescue centres or the authorities, or become surplus within Zoos, colleges or other educational institutions.
- Swindon Reptile Rescue: Wiltshire: http://swindonreptilerescue.com Take in on average 2 - 3 animals every week and this can be as many as 6 or more at certain times ( Generaly after christmas )
We make no judgements about their previous owners and run a completely free of charge professional service. We can collect from you at your home or you are welcome to visit us here with your animal on an appointment basis.
- Twilight Sanctuary for Reptiles: Co. Durham http://www.twilightreptiles.webs.com A small charity who take in and rehome any reptiles, also offer advice regarding welfar of reptiles and their husbandry.
- Wirral Herpetological
Society: http://www.wirralherp.net: Reptile,
Amphibian, Arachnid and other exotic animals rescue in Wirral and Merseyside
TORTOISES AND TURTLES